Turnaround Time

So I have accumulated 2 violations from smart start from their product malfunctioning.The easiest to prove involved their device timing out before the alotted 6 mins had expired.

I say this was easy to prove because a time log of all activities is stored in their memory. I called support to ask about how to get my refund and was told that it has to be approved through a review process. A month passed and never heard back from them so I called again. This time the support person informed me that there were no incident reports on my file even though there was a note saying that I had called in before asking about an incident report.

She also told me that the call center people don't have the ability to delete files so either their database isn't properly backed up making them liable OR someone with admin rights is going through records and deleting them. This is the only company I've ever heard of that actually makes more money if their product is broken or malfunctioning.

The lady I spoke to said she was going to email her superior but I don't expect any sort of retribution.I would not be surprised if this company is nothing but a front for the Russian Mob judging by the way they handle incident reports

Review about: Smart Start Customer Care.

I didn't like: Being stolen from.

Had an Experience with Smart Start?

Comments

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1275441

I have also been having false fails and warnings.Went into the there office just two weeks ago for my bi monthly appt.

told the guy what the system has been doing he checked it out and said that the machine is faulty that he has to switch it out for a new one this was the reason for the fails and warnings. Got a letter in mail from alberta transportation they added another 5 months on to the program.

Contacted smart start said that there is nothing that they can do have to go to a review board of course more mony 250.00.I think if a few people get together that are having the same issues should contact global and ctv and launch an investigation into this fragelant company