Turnaround Time

Device killed my battery and messed with my obd2 sensor.Cost me thousands to get my truck towed,diagnosed and reinstalled properly!I have delt with this before with Gaurdian interlock..So i had enough of thier lies and taking them to court.

Product or Service Mentioned: Smart Start Ignition Interlock Device.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Anybody interested in a Class Action lawsuit against Smart Start?

to Fed up in San Antonio #1535087

Definitely! I can't believe this hasn't been done yet.

A good Lawyer would have a Hay Day with these clowns. I sometimes wonder if there is a God.

Because if there is, why would he allow this Vermon to live. I hope they all BURN IN *** FOREVER.

to Fed up in San Antonio #1556720

to Fed up in San Antonio #1559709

Yes! I had to replace my battery and my entire engine after I had the Interlock installed.

Not to mention you are not handsfree when using the interlock device!! It is illegal in our state to have anything in your hands while driving.

to Fed up in San Antonio #1576728

Me me, I've had constant problems in the past 2 weeks, I'm about to lose my job of 3 years because of smartstart...

to Fed up in San Antonio #1598552

Went to blow into unit to start my car. Handheld unit began to smoke and heat up and burnt my hand.

Unit won't work now.

Getting "Abort pump" error. Had my kid in the car with me.

to Fed up in San Antonio #1599732

Having the same problem with the device killing my battery. The techs at Smart Start argue that the device does not mess with any sensors but I have messages popping up on my dash periodically.

Me and othersare right behind you. Gathering all complaints to violate them.

Vidoe tape your calibations and every time you use the machine. Send them a bill for every time it acts up for all your expenses then sue them. For putting your job safty and more at risk. Its alao a distraction from your driving ability.

All start smart employees should have to have them in there cars pluss weekly drug testing. That would be fair.

And any public servants. Make sure there not impaired.

Was anything resolved? What a bunch of scammers.

I am also. Now 3rd tow in the morning.

Fiancé device on my vehicle. Tried to overcharge her $45 3 days ago for calibration. Now no power! Again another tow and looking at a $300 tow.

Thank you for your post. I thought I was the only vehicle this had happened to. Thank you. I'll be taking them to court as well because as you said it.

Dealing with a bunch of kids at Smart Start and again I'm stuck for a 3rd no power to blower.

New battery and whole electrical system had to be fixed. *** I can't believe there still in business WOW

to SteveE1 #1475743