1.2
Turnaround Time

Absolutely awful...only had device in car for 20 days...never could get car started by blowing and humming...friend drove car, with me in it, battery died due to this

Device. Got car jumped, took it home.

Friend started it, left it running as instructed by tow guy, missed a test, reported as violation ....I'm was paying for the hunk of junk and could not even drive it, thanks NYS, but had to have it in my car. Never once was my breath strong enough to start car just to warm it up. Was told I could try as many times without violations...not true...so now I paid to have it taken out of my car, have to pay for a new device, install fee, monthly fee on a car I'm not allowed to drive but must have interlock. Numerous politicians must be sleeping with these companies along with Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

I made a mistake I am paying dearly for it.

But don't pay Smart Start ...pick any other company. They are horrible and so is their archaic device .

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Smart Start. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smart Start.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Smart Start to other companies on our site.

Comments

Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #1310709

This equipment is the biggest piece of *** I've ever had to deal with tired of blowing it five and six times I have COPD and it's dangerous