Turnaround Time

My equipment has been malfunctioning several times.It never really worked as it should have been from the beginning On more than a few occasions i got dizzy from blowing and still i was still getting silly error messages.

Its either i m not blowing hard enough, blowing too hard or breathing in while blowing - not sure its even physically possible.

Calling customer service does not help, its always your fault.People there are not very service oriented, they just blame you for whatever issues you have with the equipment Get ready for extra expenses for towing and uber service !

Review about: Smart Start Ignition Interlock Device.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have had the same issues with my device for example I hadn't had the chance to breathe into the device before telling me to blow longer.Other times during same rolling retest to blow stronger, blow softer, don't inhale until I had to pull off the road trying to get the device to accept my test but it violated.

Sitting in a parking lot on the phone with Smart Start tech instructing me to discovediscover disconnect it while it resets.

Finally I was passed to get on the road again.Many other issues at several other times using their device.